FIFABase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFABase

The newest FIFA forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Empty
PostSubject: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 am

Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift E9hjzo

Will need two reserves.
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 am

Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift AtlMadrid2010

Full name Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D.

Nickname(s) Los Colchoneros (The Mattress Makers), Los Rojiblancos (The Red and Whites), Los Indios (The Indians)

Founded April 26, 1903 (108 years ago) (as Athletic Club de Madrid) and then again on October 4, 1939 (72 years ago) (as Club Atlético de Madrid)

Ground Estadio Vicente Calderón, Madrid, Spain (Capacity: 54,851)

President Enrique Cerezo

Manager
Gregorio Manzano

League La Liga

2010–11 La Liga, 7th

Home Kit /// Away Kit
Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift AtleticoMadridHomeClub Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift AtleticoMadridAway

Last edited by Reafy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 am

Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift AtlticoMadrid
Timeline

Falcao signs from Porto. (Please click preview to view the post.)

Last edited by Reafy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:52 am

YOU MAY POST!
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 am

Good luck, Reafy.
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 am

Thanks bro, update soon.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:23 am

You chose Atleti when one third of the members here are Real fans? Shifty

Lucky it's only a game Wink Good luck
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:25 am

I'll make sure I kick their ass Razz
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:29 am

Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift 15i56y0

Atlético Madrid have purchased Colombian striker Radamel Falcao from Porto, in a Portuguese record transfer deal worth €40m (£34.7m). The Portuguese club said in a statement to the Lisbon stock exchange that the price tag could rise to €47m, depending on unspecified factors.

Atlético said on their website that Falcao had agreed a five-year contract and was scheduled to arrive in the Spanish capital for standard medical tests later on Friday.

Falcao was a key player for Porto last season, scoring 34 goals to help them win four trophies, including the Portuguese title and the Europa League.

The 25-year-old Falcao scored the only goal in the Europa League final in Dublin, against Sporting Braga, to set a record of 17 goals in the second-tier competition. Chelsea were reportedly interested in Falcao before he decided to join Atletico, as their new boss is Porto's old one.

Falcao hopes to become a star in Spain.

"I have seen many a big name come to Spain and get ever bigger, such as Kaka and Ronaldo. I hope I can do the same in the future, and help Atletico lift themselves out of this terrible slump they are in."
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 am

Good Luck Reafy!!!
Falcao http://forums.electr
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 am

Falcao crazy
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:39 am

Who'll be your main goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 am

Samuel wrote:

Man crush alert...
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:40 am

Haha Mike!

Yes, Courtois will be my main source of ball-catching. If he proves good enough, I'll purchase him come the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

Mike wrote:
Samuel wrote:

Man crush alert...

Guilty? Suspect

---
Sounds good, Reafy.
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

What about Asenjo?
You have to sell Godin though, he cost Atleti 2 goals in the derby!
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:47 am

america1126 wrote:
What about Asenjo?
You have to sell Godin though, he cost Atleti 2 goals in the derby!

KEEP HIM KEEP HIM KEEP HIM!!
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 am

I'm unsure yet.

FUDGING WEAVERS ON ULTIMATE TEAM
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 am

AND THEN HE SQUARES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:57 am

Whaddafuck?
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 am

Pissed at UT.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:05 am

Then go to the UT section and complain...
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 am

Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Xnvhx4

Atletico Madrid have said goodbye to a fan favourite today, as Forlan departed for Milan. No financial details were disclosed, but Spanish media reports say Forlan will sign a two-year contract.

The 32-year-old is suspected to be replacing Samuel Eto'o at the Serie A side, and Forlan arrived in Milan on Monday evening, and was greeted at the airport by a group of fifty Inter fans, who sang "We've come all the way here to see Forlan score."

Forlan, who scored 96 goals in his four seasons with Atletico, said he would be leaving the Spanish capital with plenty of good memories, adding "I don't regret anything, I would not go back on anything that I have done. You learn from your mistakes and you have to accept things as they come. Sometimes they are not as one would like but it was a spectacular period. There is a group here that will always stay with me in my heart. It was four years of victories and defeats, what remains are these human relations, which in the end is what matters most in life. I am happy with the decision that I have taken, it is normal that some players come and others go."
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:48 am

You are a Mayor Douchebag Forlan for being with Atleti AND not being Falcao-what is wrong with you! Laughing
Great update REAFY Thumbs Up It made me crazy and Michael before my sister saw me and http://forums.electr
Back to top Go down
Reafy
Rookie
Reafy

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Haha cheers, but I do not understand any of the last sentence Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift   Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Atlético de Madrid, S.A.D - The Power Shift
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next