FIFABase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFABase

The newest FIFA forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory

Go down 
+2
Mike
robbenandmessi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
robbenandmessi
Rookie

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 am

However Reports show Napoli may be targeting....
 S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Nani-Man-United-Celebration-Goal
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 am

Hmmm...he would rip up Serie A Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 am

agrred kindof like Doumbia in my Juventus season who leads in goals by 16 he has 31 and Pato is second with 15.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:57 am

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Edinson-Cavani-chelsea-target
Seria A
Napoli 3- Parma 0
Goals: E. Lavezzi [1' 70'] Hamsik [52']
Man of the Match: E. Lavezzi
Summary: Pretty much domination on my part. Lavezzi played spectacular along with De Sanctis who had 8 saves and a shutout! Cavani struggled this game but ended up gathering one assist. Defense played like absolute * but De Sanctis made up for it. Im gonna change my formation so I now have 4 defenders not 3!

Seria A
Cagliari 2- Napoli 3
Goals: Ekdal [28'] Ribiero [89'] | Cavani [52' 90'] Cannavaro [73']
Man of the Match: E. Cavani
Summary: What a frustrating game I was getting so annoyed. Nothin was working defense was just letting everything past offense couldn't dribble their defenders literally tackled me every single time. They got off to a 1 goal lead and it took me forever to tie it with a diving header goal for Cavani. Then off a corner it was deflected and Cannavaro shot a 25 yard rocket and took the lead. And then it was Inter all over again... They get a pk I make a diving save the ball goes soaring into the sky and Ribiero makes a diving header goal. One minute left I sprint up with Hamsik cross one into the box and once again Cavani with his 2nd diving header goal of the match to seal the deal!
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 am

Cannavaro http://forums.electr
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 am

Good wins!
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 am

thanks both of you!
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:50 am

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Donadel_8375-157134
Seria A
Napoli 4- Udinese 3
Goals: Maggio [2'] Cavani [7'] Donadel [29'] Pandev [81'] | Asamoah [68'] Barreto [81' 88']
Bookings: M. Britos
Man of the Match: Donadel
Summary: Don't have time to right much but It was a close competitive game at the end and a blowout at the beginning should've lost though as I saved 2 pk's.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Very lucky Razz
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 pm

hahah thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2