FIFABase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFABase

The newest FIFA forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory

Go down 
+2
Mike
robbenandmessi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
robbenandmessi
Rookie

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Empty
PostSubject: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 am

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory 091129212553_11
Basic Info
Full name Società Sportiva Calcio Napoli S.p.A.[1]
Nickname(s) Partenopei
Azzurri (The Blues)
Founded August 1, 1926; 85 years ago
(as Associazione Calcio Napoli)
Ground Stadio San Paolo,
Naples, Italy
(Capacity: 60,240)
Owner Aurelio De Laurentiis (through Filmauro srl)
President Aurelio De Laurentiis
Head Coach Walter Mazzarri
League Serie A
2010–11 Serie A, 3rd
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:17 am

Stadium: Stadio San Paolo
 S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory 1645548412
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 am

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Napoli-attacking
Squad:
1 GK Morgan De Sanctis
2 DF Gianluca Grava
3 DF Ignacio Fideleff
4 MF Marco Donadel
6 DF Salvatore Aronica
7 FW Edinson Cavani
8 DF Andrea Dossena
9 FW Giuseppe Mascara
11 MF Christian Maggio
14 DF Hugo Campagnaro
15 GK Roberto Colombo
17 MF Marek Hamšík (vice-captain)
18 DF Juan Camilo Zúñiga
No. Position Player
19 MF Mario Santana
20 MF Blerim Džemaili
21 DF Federico Fernández
22 FW Ezequiel Lavezzi
23 MF Walter Gargano
28 DF Paolo Cannavaro (captain)
29 FW Goran Pandev (on loan from Internazionale)
32 FW Cristian Chávez
33 DF Leandro Rinaudo
83 GK Antonio Rosati
85 DF Miguel Britos
88 MF Gökhan Inler
99 FW Cristiano Lucarelli
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 am

I sent transfered a bunch of people so I could get some money for 5 star scouts and save up 35 million for the January market to understand what my team really needs.
Transfers In : Demidov
Transfers Out: Masacara, Campagnaro, Gargano, Fernandez, Rinaudo, Dossena
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 am

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Villarreal-CF-Vs-SSC-Napoli-UEFA-Europa-League1

Seria A
Napoli 3- Genoa 1
Goals: E. Lavezzi [13'] E. Cavani [32'] M. Hamsik [68'] | Prato [42']
Man of the Match: Marek Hamsik
Summary: Good win for my team. Pretty much i controlled the whole game and my three main stars scored and Hamsik was the star with one goal and two assist.

Seria A
Cesena 4- Napoli 3
Goals: Martinez [8' 81'] Eder [37'] Rossi [90'] | Lavezzi [21'] Cavani [45'] Britos [79']
Man of the Match: E. Lavezzi
Summary: Very disappointed somehow this team exploited my weaknesses. I took a risk selling a lot of players in the market and it came back to bit my *. Lavezzi was a monster in this game his crossing and corners are spectacular he had one goal and 2 assist.

Seria A
Napoli 5- AC Milan 3
Goals: Hamsik [ 4' 74'] Cavani [18' 71' (pen)] Britos [32'] | Ibrahimovic [ 56' (pen)] Aquilani [65'] Seedorf [65']
Man of the Match: Edinson Cavani
Summary: Lavezzi continued his corner kicking excellence with two more assist of corners. E. Cavani was the man of the match with 2 goals and a beautiful assist. It was a deep cross and Hamsik made a diving header goal. I started off dominating with a 3-0 lead. Even I was surprised by the amount of goals scored but I always seem to do well against AC. Anyways the team is playing excellent but midfield and defense definitely need some work.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:22 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 am

thanks man appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:47 am

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 am

Good luck and good resuots apart from the Cesena game.
Edinson Cavani+Marek Hamsik+Ezequiel Lavezzi+Morgan De Santis=BEAST
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:35 pm

ahah i agree thanks everyone thats commented!!
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 pm

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Morgan-de-sanctis
Seria A
Chievo Verona 3- Napoli 4
Goals:Uribe [65' 78'] Moscardelli [82'] | Lavezzi [13'] Hamsik [50'] Cavani [72' 75']
Man of the Match: M. De Sanctis
Summary: Great game was surprisingly challenging. Once again Lavezzi got another corner assist he's the main producer so far in the year. My defense is really struggling and January is a long way away. But Cavani's goals proved crucial and help got me the win.

Seria A
Napoli 3- Fiorentina 1
Goals: Cavani [29' 51'] Hamsik [31'] | Gilardino [45']
Man of the Match: E.Cavani & M. De Sanctis
Summary: Once again De Sanctis dominated with 9 saves! Lavezzi had a rare bad game besides another assist off a cross. Cavani carried the team with a pair of goals. Easier game compared to the one against Verona but still put out a great game and got the W. Im Currently tied with AC Milan in 1st place!
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:52 pm

Napoli renews contracts of two current players!

Christian Maggio and Gokman Inler both starting midfielders for Napoli have renewed their contracts both with a 3 year deal with $110,000 per week!
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:59 pm

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory 20100712210225!Napolistemma
Napoli signs youth squad star!

Highly touted prospect signed a month ago by Napoli, Matias Blanco, has agreed to a deal with the club. He has the potential to be one of he best players in the game and at worst a contributor. It is expected he will be loaned for a short amount of time to a team that can further use him to better develop his skills.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Chievo game looked good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 pm

hahaha a little too close to call for my liking
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 pm

WIth my transfer money im preparing to buy in January
 S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Leighton+Baines+Stoke+City+v+Everton+Premier+L-bn6SonA28l
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Good luck. Baines would be a good addition!
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 pm

thanks man hes much needed!
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Bouna Fortuna! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:44 am

i get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:59 am

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Article-0-052899AF000005DC-321_306x319
Seria A
Inter Milan 4- Napoli 4
Goals: Drogba [57'] Pazzini [76' 88' pen] Samuel [90'] | Lavezzi [10' 12'] Cannavaro [51'] Inler[90']
Man of the Match: Julio Cesar
Summary: This was the best game on Fifa or real life I've ever played or seen! I stated the game off with two beautiful header goals in a row by Lavezzi both of beautiful crosses. Then Lavezzi used his corner kick magic again and got another assist. Then a goal by Drogba and Pazzini brought them within 1. Then the one of the defenders I wasn't controlling tackled Pazzini in the box and he tied the game in the 88th minute. Then I bring the ball downfield spot Inler streaking hit him with a through ball and he sinks it in the net! Then they bring the ball up and I make a diving save corner kick now. Drogba heads it.. another diving save corner. Them this corner Drogba heads it again another diving save but theirs a rebound then all I see is Samuel flying through the air with a diving header that tie the game pale
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:11 am

Samuel Laughing Unlucky though Sad
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:12 am

i know it sucked hahah
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:19 am

4-4 Shocked
you where 3-0 up but let the lead go away! What a Face
Back to top Go down
robbenandmessi
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:42 am

ya my defense is a little rough i need to make some signings also De Sanctis couldnt play he hurt something in training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory    S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.S.C. Napoli CM -Return to Glory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next