FIFABase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFABase

The newest FIFA forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Stoke City FC--

Go down 
+10
Callum.
MD_91
PiStOL
Mike
walter767
america1126
Ryan74
eaglesofse25
Zekester_CFC
KelsallScFc
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
KelsallScFc
Rookie
KelsallScFc

--Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Stoke City FC--   --Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 pm

neal_canuck wrote:
That doesn't seem like anything for Hoilett. I could see him going for 20 in Fifa and about that much irl Wink (16.5)

But it is Euros. Is 16.5 Euros like 25 US Dollars?

I don't know, he's £9million irl and £10miilion in the game, but they always ask for way to much in the game!
Back to top Go down
KelsallScFc
Rookie
KelsallScFc

PostSubject: Re: --Stoke City FC--   --Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Mike wrote:
Oh look, what does that multi-quote button do? Surprised

I dont know Shifty
Back to top Go down
KelsallScFc
Rookie
KelsallScFc

PostSubject: Re: --Stoke City FC--   --Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 am

bump
Back to top Go down
walter767
Admin
Admin
walter767

PostSubject: Re: --Stoke City FC--   --Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/walter-767
KelsallScFc
Rookie
KelsallScFc

PostSubject: Re: --Stoke City FC--   --Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 am

KelsallScFc wrote:
--Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Ramsey
Ramsey Returns To The Brit Fitter And Forgiving As He Signs A Season Long Loan Deal At Stoke

In a bizarre first week of the transfer window being open we have seen probably the biggest shock you'll see. Aaron Ramsey has signed for Stoke on loan, two years after captain Ryan Shawcross broke his leg in a tough challenge. Ramsey was out for some time and has being trying to find fitness since then. He is now captain of Wales but this was still not good enough for Arsenal as they put the player up for loan. Stoke, knowing there differences between Arsenal and the player made a shock bid for the player and even more surprising was the fact that Arsenal accepted the deal. He joins on a £50,000 a week deal till the end of the season. Ramsey has told the media that he has to learn to forget what happened here two years ago and carry on.
"What happened here before was brutal, and I was lucky it didn't end my career as a footballer. But as a player you have to learn to play through the pain and forget what happened in the past. I could tell Shawcross didn't mean to hurt me in any way. It was a 50/50 ball and unfortunately for me it turned out bad. At the time it was horrific and I never thought I would forgive him. But when the chance came up to join Stoke, I knew something would have to be done. So we had a chat about it and have forgiven each other......well sort of. It is great to be at the club as they are a great team and are obviously Europa League contenders! It was a shame I had to leave a big club like Arsenal for a season but hopefully I can pick up some experience here and maybe get a contract here to!"
So Stoke complete there first signing of this transfer window and are also in talks with another. David (Junior) Hoilett has been on Stoke's radar and a £16,500,000 bid has been confirmed to have been sent for the player. Blackburn seem free for the player to have talks with Stoke and the deal could be done by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Rev_THFC(Alive 999)
N00b

PostSubject: Re: --Stoke City FC--   --Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 pm

GL
Back to top Go down
KelsallScFc
Rookie
KelsallScFc

PostSubject: Re: --Stoke City FC--   --Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 am

Rev_THFC(Alive 999) wrote:
GL
Cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Stoke City FC--   --Stoke City FC-- - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--Stoke City FC--
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4