FIFABase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFABase

The newest FIFA forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The walking dead

Go down 
+3
Samuel
eaglesofse25
Zekester_CFC
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 am

Anyone watch it? Fucking cracker of a show cyclops
Back to top Go down
eaglesofse25
Rookie
eaglesofse25

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 am

Not me
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 am

Pity, great show http://forums.electr
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:57 am

I haven't seen the newest episode, although I can safely say that TWD is the best post-apocalyptic horror series ever. Sheer brilliance.
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:58 am

I_Samuel_I wrote:
I haven't seen the newest episode, although I can safely say that TWD is the best post-apocalyptic horror series ever. Sheer brilliance.

Wahah another WD fan Cool
I can't believe that stupid bitch ran away Rolling Eyes
the little girl BTW
Back to top Go down
PiStOL
Rookie
PiStOL

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:58 am

I watched it once and it was just a bunch of people screaming,Not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 am

PiStOL wrote:
I watched it once and it was just a bunch of people screaming,Not my cup of tea.

Laughing Its more of a storyline now mind Cool
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:00 am

Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:

the little girl BTW

Same, I doubt they'd keep looking for her had her mother not been in the original group. I'm still wondering if Rick Grimes will find the man and his son from season one.
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:01 am

I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:

the little girl BTW

Same, I doubt they'd keep looking for her had her mother not been in the original group. I'm still wondering if Rick Grimes will find the man and his son from season one.

Yea I agree, Rick is the only one who has a need to keep looking Sad
I doubt it although they might but I think he may find them as zombies to end season 2 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:04 am

Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:

the little girl BTW

I doubt it although they might but I think he may find them as zombies to end season 2 Shocked

That would be a good twist, they're obviously going to leave their current place of stay soon. If what I heard is correct, then there's only going to be one more episode this season.
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:07 am

I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:

the little girl BTW

That would be a good twist, they're obviously going to leave their current place of stay soon. If what I heard is correct, then there's only going to be one more episode this season.

Shocked It says there is 13 on wiki Sad
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:11 am

Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:

the little girl BTW

""Pretty Much Dead Already" is the seventh episode of the second season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series The Walking Dead, scheduled to air on AMC in the United States on November 27, 2011. This will be the last episode of the series to air before the series goes on a 3-month hiatus."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 am

I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:

the little girl BTW

""Pretty Much Dead Already" is the seventh episode of the second season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series The Walking Dead, scheduled to air on AMC in the United States on November 27, 2011. This will be the last episode of the series to air before the series goes on a 3-month hiatus."

Spoiler:

FFS Rolling Eyes stupid hiatus
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 am

Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:
Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:

the little girl BTW

Spoiler:

FFS Rolling Eyes stupid hiatus

How long do you think the show will last?
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:15 am

Apparently they have already shot season 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 am

Really, source? I wouldn't imagine a zombie post-apocalyptic horror to last longer than three seasons, surely they must all die at one point unless they discover a cure? scratch
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:36 am

I_Samuel_I wrote:
Really, source? I wouldn't imagine a zombie post-apocalyptic horror to last longer than three seasons, surely they must all die at one point unless they discover a cure? scratch

Read it in the magazine regarding season 2 Smile

Edit:

(I can't be arsed to post a post on here, but you're a mod now, Zeke -Walter)

Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 am

Sounds good, can't wait until the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:44 am

Zekester_CFC wrote:
I_Samuel_I wrote:

Read it in the magazine regarding season 2 Smile

Edit:

(I can't be arsed to post a post on here, but you're a mod now, Zeke -Walter)

Walter Laughing
Back to top Go down
mafiafan2012
Rookie

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 am

I have not heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:13 am

mafiafan2012 wrote:
I have not heard of it.

I'd give you the individual links, but I can't seeing as I'm a new member. Just Google:

- "The Walking Dead (TV series)".
- "The Walking Dead Comic Book Wikipedia".
- "The Walking Dead: Season 2 - Official Trailer" - Could be a couple of spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 am

It's on now, just bought the season one boxset Cool
Dont give anything away have not watched tonights yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 am

What channel was it on tonight?
Back to top Go down
Zekester_CFC
Trial Moderator
Zekester_CFC

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 am

FX
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:27 am

Ah, I missed it. I'll catch it online sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The walking dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next