FIFABase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFABase

The newest FIFA forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scottish Premier League

Go down 
+4
Mike
Ryan74
eaglesofse25
Callum.
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan74
Admin
Admin
Ryan74

Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:38 am

walter767 wrote:
??

Who just messed with the skin, I'm blinded.
i am going through different skins, seeing if anyone likes them Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://fifabase.forumotion.co.uk
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:38 am

Ryan, I had this at one point no one liked it.
Back to top Go down
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:42 am

Walter PM me?
Back to top Go down
walter767
Admin
Admin
walter767

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:42 am

Callum. wrote:
Walter PM me?

Ok.

Ryan, I added you aswell on msn..
Back to top Go down
http://last.fm/user/walter-767
Ryan74
Admin
Admin
Ryan74

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:46 am

walter767 wrote:
Callum. wrote:
Walter PM me?

Ok.

Ryan, I added you aswell on msn..
I've not been on MSN in like 2 years Shifty Laughing
If i can find my way on to the bloody thing I'll come on Smile
Back to top Go down
TheMan
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:14 am

Not bad today. I wanted us to win, however I'm still happy with a draw, as we've been in bad form lately, so it's good to simply have avoided defeat.

There were a few positive performances. Darren Young had a better game in midfield, while the left back who was once again filling in for Forsyth looked good, and certainly looked a lot better than Forsyth usually does.

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen it, which will be most people, I seriously reccommend that you watch QOS's second goal. Despite the lack of closing down from our players, the striker itself was still fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Ryan74
Admin
Admin
Ryan74

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:00 am

Now I will post my thoughts on the game TheMan just talked about.

We started off poorly, with McGeough failing to pick up McLaughlin who tapped in. Then we got more into the ame and equalised when Evans' header rebounded off the bar for Jacko to tap in.

Then there was a real beauty from there lad Mckenna. He got the ball from 30-40 yards and smashed, the keeper was caught out by the wind and it flew in.

We then made it 2-2 late on when Lee Robinson spilt Campbell's shot leaving Weatherson with a tap-in.

Was angered with Fitzharris deciding to take 20 minutes in deciding whether not to shoot, but considerig our home form of late, I'm happy with the draw.
Back to top Go down
TheMan
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 am

Yeah, that one was annoying. I think a problem of his is that he always wants to do everything to perfection. The best thing to do would've been to simply smash it, as it would've gone in.

Also, I wasn't impressed with Cervi. He looked shaky, and almost slipped up a couple of times. His problem was that he was hardly tested at all throughout the game, but he was still beaten twice, not really being his fault. He needs a game where he's regularly tested, so that he can remain active and build up his own confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Premier League   Scottish Premier League - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scottish Premier League
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2