FIFABase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFABase

The newest FIFA forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chelsea Football Club

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:20 am

What formation are you planning to play, default? (4-3-3)
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:36 am

Well I have played the match against the Chelsea reserves and fielded a weak team which was this.

4-1-2-1-2
Turnbull
Bertrand---------Alex----------David Luiz-----------Bosingwa
Mikel
Ramires--------Lampard
Mata
Anelka-------Kalou

But during the season I hope to use this.

Cech
Cole/Bertrand------------Terry---------------David Luiz------------Bosingwa/Ivanovic/new right-back
Malouda--------Lampard----------Meireles
Mata-----------Drogba-----------Torres

Essien will come in when he comes back, I will buy in a few players too and also sell players.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:29 am

FM, right?
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:58 am

Well pre-season is.
The real season will be on FIFA12.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:50 am

Ah, okay. I'd suggest signing a new RB, as well as a possible player in the midfield or in the front attacking line. I wouldn't use Malouda where you're planning on playing him, it'd be much more effective to use:

----------Cech----------
Cole-Terry-Luiz-NewRB
---------Essien---------
---Mata--------NewRM---
---------Lampard---------
-----Sturridge-Torres-----

The new formation is particularly due to Chelsea not having specific players for certain roles, i.e. Torres on the wing.
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 am

yeah I have always thought that 4-1-2-1-2 suits us better because of the players we have and will probably use that team you said.

Definately going to sign a RB and could sign a RM.

First update in a bit.
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:54 am

Chelsea TV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 200px-Chelsea_FC.svg

Official News: Chelsea Announce Pre-Season Plans

Today, Chelsea announced their pre-season plans in full detail. There were several hints from the board to the public about the fixtures but now they have decided to announce them properly. Chelsea have planned 7 games in total. One game will be played at Stamford Bridge and the rest are away from home.

Chelsea's Home Tie and Mini Dutch Tour

The first game for the blues is a first tough home tie against French side Paris Saint Germain. This is the only game that is scheduled to be played at Stamford Bridge and Chelsea will hope to get their season of to a flyer with a boost winning home win. Chelsea are likely to field a stronger team than they fielded in their 5-1 win against the Chelsea Reserves in the week.
After that home tie is played the Chelsea squad will jet off to Holland where they will contest in a mini-tournament with three teams. The two other teams are both in the Dutch Eredivisie. These teams are Dutch giants Ajax who are looking to prove that they can still fit in with Europe's best and Vitesse Arnhem who invited Chelsea after securing the services of two of their players on loan and wanted to repay the favour.

Chelsea's American Tour and Last Match Before the Season

After the mini-tour in Holland, Chelsea will the fly to the United States and face three teams from the MLS. The first of the three teams are Chicago Fire. Chelsea will be expected to beat these even if fielding a weaker side. The second team they will face is Texas side, Houston Dynamo who really have a point to prove to the American public that they are a force to be reckoned with and a decent results against Chelsea could really cement that, but again the blues are expected to win that tie. The third and final team to be played in the American tour are Philadelphia Union who like Dynamo have a point to prove that they could hold their own in the MLS. Again Chelsea will be expected to win all three games but it wont be easily done.
After the American tour Chelsea will fly back to their home country of England. But their business is not done there, they are expected to play one more game. This time it will be a stern test at Elland Road where they will face Championship side Leeds United. Leeds have been known in the past for being giant killers after defeating Manchester United, Liverpool and other teams of their calibre. Chelsea will expect to add another win but Leeds will put up a good fight against the Premier League club.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 am

Hmmm...why don't you just play the whole season on FM? Shifty

Nice update, should beat them all, although PSG will give you some trouble.
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:38 am

Because I only have the FM12 Demo and cant download the full game.

Thanks and yeah I agree!
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:46 am

Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:59 am

I guessed Ajax and Philly right Cool
Good Pre-season, should get you ready for the season!
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:20 am

Yeah well done on them two.

yeah should be pretty good and quite challenging taking player fitness into contention.
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:37 am

Mike, do you know how many seasons/games you can do on the demo?
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:56 am

Dunno, never had the demo Laughing

What's stopping you downloading the game?
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 am

I do not have a steam code for the game, that is all i need and i could do it, dont know any other way...
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Nyan Cat
The Nyan Cat
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:52 am

I know a way Cool
Back to top Go down
Ryan74
Admin
Admin
Ryan74

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:15 am

WelchSFC wrote:
Mike, do you know how many seasons/games you can do on the demo?
up to new year Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fifabase.forumotion.co.uk
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:17 am

so just one?, thats crap!
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 am

Then again, it is the DEMO.
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:36 am

still thy should give atleast two...
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Update will be up today
Back to top Go down
america1126
Real Madrid Fan
Real Madrid Fan
america1126

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 am

Good
Back to top Go down
WelchSFC
Rookie
WelchSFC

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:47 am

I know, wont be for a couple of hours as I have football.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Football Club   Chelsea Football Club - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Football Club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2