FIFABase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFABase

The newest FIFA forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Cult Begins

Go down 
+10
Rev_THFC(Alive 999)
walter767
mattiz99
Incognito
america1126
ProN00b69
neal_canuck
Samuel
Callum.
AusMufc
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm done with this forum TBH.
Look, praise to Callum and Walter for creating this because it's good. But I want to return to EA and so should you. Neal_Canuck should agree with me. Neal and myself liked it back then. We had ongoing threads (and so did other users like MD, Robalenko, Baz etc.) that are practically ruined from the forum move. Our threads would have risen but now we cannot do that from this move. It's never a good idea to move your thread from EA to here (example Baz). That's why I didn't do it and you shouldn't either.

The only thing wrong with EA are noobs although we've overcome that problem many times. I just don't see why this move is necessary. Everything was going swimmingly and well and bam. Another forum sucks in EA people and EA is ruined. But eventually we will move back to EA. I thought you learnt your lesson 10 or so months ago when we moved back to the old forums. Anyway, a one month stint saw us move back.

The moral is, we will eventually move back. This is your idea of fun but it's of some forumers expense. Neal and I have picked it up but we're waiting for others whom we believe fall in the same category to notice this aswell.

You can stay, but I'm leaving.

Aus

Last edited by AusMufc on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Why not just stay here but don't make a thread?
Edit: Tbf I prefer EA too. Just less noobs here. Every thread here is a career mode.

Last edited by Callum. on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 pm

But then everyone else stays here and EA is still ruined.
The point is, I want to return to EA.

I will stay here for a bit to see people's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 pm

I agree with Callum.

Anyway, I wouldn't post on EA.
Back to top Go down
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Callum. wrote:
Why not just stay here but don't make a thread?
Edit: Tbf I prefer EA too. Just less noobs here. Every thread here is a career mode.
Back to top Go down
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 pm

We've risen past noobs before and we can continue to do it.
Back to top Go down
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm going to remove your mod powers
Back to top Go down
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Do so.
Back to top Go down
neal_canuck
Rookie
neal_canuck

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:35 pm

I do agree with this, as we discussed.

I feel EA is like a home for me, and even though this is a pretty good attempt, it just isn't EA. I see no way that this place can surive in the long run either.

Sure were doing good now, but what about in 6 months time when half of us, are busy with other things? How will people find this place? EA was good because, tbh if I hadn't found EA, I wouldnt be here.
Like Aus has said, a month ago, the forum was a great place to be, and many people were on there.
Reafy (sorry to use you as an example) basically said it on the other forum. If the activity is low on EA, why leave? Its counterproductive and we could be focussing on making EA active right now, instead of passing the time away on here.
In a few months there will always be the odd new member which genuinely makes EA a better place, and like I said, how will that happen here?
Its a good forum, but there's just no point imo.

I've decided to leave as well, nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Agree with Neal Smile
Glad you have my back.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 pm

The thing I like with this forum is that it's more private than EA. Obviously EA is the more popular forum so it's going to attract a higher number of people, although the majority of them could very well be noobs. I prefer to post in a social and friendly environment, as opposed to one which gets spammed on daily and has a poor reputation.
Back to top Go down
ProN00b69
Rookie
ProN00b69

Our Cult Begins Empty

I'll stay on both. We'll see how it goes. But I'm not 'moving' my thread, I'm just posting updates on both forums...
I do see your points, EA is like a 'home' for me like Neal said, and that I can just feel that this forum might die someday, but I also do agree that it's more private and we can just read about each others CM's not spam threads.

But I will stay on both and like I said, we'll see how it goes

Last edited by ProN00b69 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Samuel, EA was fine. We overcame the noobs.

Baz, it's best if you check your PM's....
Back to top Go down
neal_canuck
Rookie
neal_canuck

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 pm

The thing is, the CM section doesn't really get spammed on EA. Its only the Real Football place.

And the noobs aren't really annoying to me. You get free posts telling them how they're wrong, and I find them funny tbh.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

Our Cult Begins Empty

AusMufc wrote:

And as I said earlier, I'm not posting on EA for more than a few reasons.
Back to top Go down
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Aus I have to say your action really has down graded my opinion of you as a person and you have lost quite a bit of respect. Fair enough leave but leave with some dignity.
Back to top Go down
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:41 pm

neal_canuck wrote:
The thing is, the CM section doesn't really get spammed on EA. Its only the Real Football place.

And the noobs aren't really annoying to me. You get free posts telling them how they're wrong, and I find them funny tbh.
Agree with you again.

Samuel wrote:
AusMufc wrote:

What may they be?

Callum. wrote:
Aus I have to say your action really has down graded my opinion of you as a person and you have lost quite a bit of respect. Fair enough leave but leave with some dignity.
I apologize for locking threads, I was just upset at the time.

But seriously, what's the difference if we have the same people here and on EA? Nothing except you damaged some successful threads of the likes of Myself, Neal, Baz and MD for example.

Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:42 pm

AusMufc wrote:
neal_canuck wrote:

Agree with you again.

Samuel wrote:
AusMufc wrote:

What may they be?

Callum. wrote:

But seriously, what's the difference if we have the same people here and on EA? Nothing except you damaged some successful threads of the likes of Myself, Neal, Baz and MD for example.

I'm not going into depth, but I have a huge dislike with more than 75% of EA's posters. Also, the moderating is mediocre.
Back to top Go down
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:44 pm

AusMufc wrote:
neal_canuck wrote:

Agree with you again.

Samuel wrote:
AusMufc wrote:

What may they be?

Callum. wrote:

Not successful compared to a few on the '10 forums. You have 2814 posts on your thread, thats nothing compared to what Rob and Hales used to get. Neal only has 350.
Back to top Go down
neal_canuck
Rookie
neal_canuck

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm

My other thread which is on a break had 1,500 posts Wink

And my other thread in one and a half weeks it already has 350, I should add, and it was going at 50 posts a day pace Wink Until a couple days ago.

Last edited by neal_canuck on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Samuel, was it not Mike and Walter who claimed you were a dupe? An admin and a mod here. Hmmm.....

Callum, Hales thread was two threads in one.
Rob's fair enough. Although Rob's thread now is being affected too.
I was talking about Neal's Vancouver which is still going on but on a break.
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:47 pm

AusMufc wrote:
Samuel, was it not Mike and Walter who claimed you were a dupe? An admin and a mod here. Hmmm.....

Neither of those claimed I had a dupe. Also, that 'dupe' had 3 posts. You're making a scene out of nothing, if you want to leave then do so. There's no need to try and ruin a forum.

Last edited by Samuel on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callum.
The Local Troll
The Local Troll
Callum.

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm

AusMufc wrote:

I know but over 9000 posts is impressive.
Back to top Go down
AusMufc
Should be banned
AusMufc

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Samuel wrote:
AusMufc wrote:

Neither of those claimed I had a dupe. Also, that 'dupe' had 3 posts. You're making a scene out of nothing, if you want to leave then do so. There's no need to try and ruin a forum.
Walter and Straya did come to think of it....
Back to top Go down
Samuel
Stamford Bridge
Samuel

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm

AusMufc wrote:
Samuel wrote:
AusMufc wrote:

Walter and Straya did come to think of it....

Nope, the only person that did was Ben. Anyway, you've stated you're leaving so do so.

Edit: I wasn't talking about the CM moderators in general, some of the ones in the RF section removed posts if they aren't about their supported club. Others will ban you if you mention errors within the club, and so on.

Last edited by Samuel on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Cult Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Cult Begins   Our Cult Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Cult Begins
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIFABase :: Off-Topic :: General Chatter-
Jump to: